Ali Mir (a.k.a. Ishraq Abidi)
- "HEZBOLLAH -- Take The Gun And Fight the Zionists [i.e., Jews] and the Nawasib [i.e., Sunni Muslims]." ―Ali Mir (a.k.a. Ishraq Abidi)
Ali R. Mir (a.k.a. Ishraq Abidi) is the second son of the Khomeinist mullah Nabi Raza Mir (a.k.a. Nabi Raza Abidi) and Syeda Gulshan Zahera. Ali Mir is a leading member among the youth of Shia Association of Bay Area (Saba Mosque of San Jose). He is regularly active in the youth programs of SABA and Fatimiyya Islamic Center of Hayward, CA. He also leads the SABA congregation in the recitation of the Komeyl and other supplications, most often in partnership with Hossein Falahati.
Ali Mir participates in SABA's yearly (lunar-based) Husayn Day "Peace" Walk, addressing the crowd and leading the processions.
- 1 Mentality and general behavior
- 2 Conspiracy theories and anti-Semitism
- 3 Vulgar language and obscene gestures
- 4 The glorification of violence
- 5 A disturbed psyche
- 6 Ali Mir (a.k.a. Ishraq Abidi) vs. the United States of America
- 7 References and notes
- 8 Also see
- 9 External links
Mentality and general behavior
Ali Mir/Ishraq Abidi, a leading member in the Saba Youth Group (SYG) and the role model at Shia Association of Bay Area, is an overly-brainwashed Khomeinist zealot with a mind prone to violent and degenerate thoughts. For instance, Ali does not shy away from using online avatars to promote armed militancy or publishing images that advocate terrorist organizations (e.g. Hezbollah) or violence against "Zionists" (i.e., Jews) and so-called "Nawasib" (i.e., Sunni-Muslims).
Conspiracy theories and anti-Semitism
"9/11 Was a ZIONIST INSIDE JOB!"
Vulgar language and obscene gestures
The glorification of violence
They demonize the Jews today so they can demonize all tomorrow.
A disturbed psyche
In spite of an ultra-strict religious upbringing and spiritual training that commenced literally upon his birth, Ali Mir still proved his Self to be quite volatile. on Sunday, August 23, 2009, Ali R. Mir released the following email message:
- "I have to say that your website is amazingly full of lies. You are a lunatic and a mother f--ker. [---------], go eat your s--t, F--KER! F--K YOU! DONT MAKE LIES ABOUT OUR SYEEd ABIDI! YOU ARE A LIER. mother f--ker! why the f--k are you making lies about br. rafic and maulana abidi? Most of what you said in wiki arcs is full of lies. You better not come to [----------------] next time, or else, I will report to the police. I will report to the police. You are a FBI mother f--ker. Go eat s--t. F--KER!!!! BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!"
This explains a lot… Now the SABA congregation knows what kind of a lowly person leads it in the recitation of its supplications!
- Note: Identities and expletive language included in the message were replaced with dashes (-) by the editorial team.
Indeed, Ali R. Mir is a persistent user of shocking expletive language that is beneath the dignity of any descent person, let alone the son of a mullah of the South Asian "Syed" caste! Perhaps the Mirs preoccupation with the worldly political teachings of the bloody Khomeini has clouded their minds and blinded their foresight? We won't be startled if such is the case. We have seen this in Iran, where the Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, unleashed his Basij and Pasdaran upon the populace to harass, torture, kill, and even rape the revolutionaries of the Green Movement and others. So why should we be surprised when we see the kind of Satanic language employed by the Mirs?
Whether they like it or not, the fact is, neither Nabi Raza nor his son are true descendants of Prophet Muhammad, PBUH&HF, or Imam Ali, PBUH&HF.
Ali Mir (a.k.a. Ishraq Abidi) vs. the United States of America
Ali Mir and his parents and brothers have sued the United States Government on multiple occasions, with the purpose of staying in America, against the will of the United States Government.
References and notes
- Hezbollah (Arabic: "حزب الله"; a.k.a. Hizbullah; a.k.a. Hizballah) is an international terrorist organization based in Lebanon. Hezbollah is a sectarian entity, which follows and promotes the Khomeinist version of Shia Islam. Hezbollah has operatives stationed throughout the world, including the United States and Europe. For more information, please see: What is Hezbollah?
- Alipur: A Mini Iran in Karnataka
- Asad Jafri
- The Backwardness of Alipur of Karnataka
- Nabi Raza Mir (a.k.a. Nabi Raza Abidi)
- Notable relatives of Nabi Raza Mir (a.k.a. Nabi Raza Abidi)
- Shia Association of Bay Area
- Zaki Baqri
- Ali Mir (a.k.a. Ishraq Abidi) @ The Northeast Intelligence Network
- Screen fragments from the works of Ali Mir (a.k.a. Ishraq Abidi) published at Flickr
- Ali Mir (a.k.a. Ishraq Abidi) @ Facebook as ali3212 (defunct)
- Ali Mir (a.k.a. Ishraq Abidi) @ Facebook as AshagheRahbar (Farsi for the lover of Rahbar [Ali Khamenei]) (defunct)
- Ali Mir (a.k.a. Ishraq Abidi) @ YouTube as ali3212 (defunct)
- Ali Mir (a.k.a. Ishraq Abidi) @ YouTube as Mrgeorgegalloway (defunct)
- Ali Mir (a.k.a. Ishraq Abidi) @ YouTube as IshraqAbidi (defunct)
- Ali Mir (a.k.a. Ishraq Abidi) @ YouTube as ZakerInIran (defunct)