Lawsuits filed Shia Association of Bay Area (SABA)
The following and other related lawsuits have been filed by Shia Association of Bay Area, the Khomeinist mullah Nabi Raza Mir (a.k.a. Nabi Raza Abidi), and Gulshan Zahera against the United States Government and top U.S. Government officials in a relentless and persistent effort to initially keep and now bring back Nabi Raza and Gulshan into America.
- Shia Association of Bay Area, Inc., et al v. United States of America et al (case 5:11-cv-01369-PSG)
- Shia's Association of the Bay Are, et al v Michael Chertoff, et al (case 5:07-cv-03328-JW)
Nabi Raza Mir is a dedicated Khomeinist mullah from Alipur, a primitive village in Karnataka, India, inhabited by bizarre pro-Iranian regime extremists. Nabi Raza is also a sworn enemy of the United States. He has done great damage to this country during his almost nine-year stay in the San Francisco Bay Area, where he promoted Velayat-e Faqih (the ideology of the oppressive anti-America clerical Iranian regime) and extensively engaged in youth indoctrination and radicalization at various Islamist centers in the Bay Area, including SABA, Fatimiyya Islamic Center of Hayward, California, and others...
Defendants in the various SABA lawsuits include the following U.S. Government officials:
- Legal case 5:11-cv-01369-PSG:
- Alejandro Mayorkas, Director of USCIS
- David Aguilar, Deputy Commissioner, US Customs and Border Protection
- Eric Holder, Attorney General, Department of Justice
- Hillary Rodham Clinton, Secretary of State
- Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Homeland Security
- Perry Rhew, Director of USCIS Administrative Appeals
- Rosemary L. Melville, Director of USCIS California Service Center
- Legal case 5:07-cv-03328-JW:
- Alberto Gonzales, Attorney General United States
- Christina Poulos, Director, California Service Center
- Emilio Gonzales, Director, United Sttates Citizenship & Immigration Services
- Gerard Heinauer, Director, Nebraska Service Center
- Michael Chertoff, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security
Notes and references
- Judeophobia is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons related to their Jewish faith.
- Hezbollah (Arabic: "حزب الله"; a.k.a. Hizbullah; a.k.a. Hizballah) is an international terrorist organization based in Lebanon. Hezbollah is a sectarian entity, which follows and promotes the Khomeinist version of Shia Islam. Hezbollah has operatives stationed throughout the world, including the United States and Europe. For more information, please see: What is Hezbollah?
- Gulshan Zahera
- Lawsuits filed Shia Association of Bay Area (SABA)
- Nabi Raza Mir (a.k.a. Nabi Raza Abidi)
- Shia Association of Bay Area, Inc.
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org