Members of Shia Association of Bay Area
- 1 Members and supporters of Shia Association of Bay Area at Facebook
- 2 Members and supporters of Shia Association of Bay Area at LinkedIn
- 3 Members and supporters of Shia Association of Bay Area at PetitionOnline
- 4 Notes and references
- 5 Article publishing history
- 6 Also see
- 7 External links
- 8 Got questions?
Members and supporters of Shia Association of Bay Area at Facebook
- Facebook: SABA - Shia Association of the Bay Area
- Facebook: ~Al- Hasnain~ Youth
- Facebook: Fatimiyya Islamic Center
Members and supporters of Shia Association of Bay Area at LinkedIn
Members and supporters of Shia Association of Bay Area at PetitionOnline
Many of the signatories of the shameful petition are not U.S. citizens or even Green Card holders! Some are confirmed members of the international terrorist organization Hezbollah. One particular signatory of the loathsome petition is a Hezbollah terrorist who was softly deported from the United States at the end of 2006 and permanently denied reentry into the country. He in fact was a member of the Board of Directors of Shia Association of Bay Area (SABA Islamic Center).
Ultimately, it was not the deplorable on-line petition that gained Nabi Raza Mir an extended stay in the United States! Instead, Nabiraza got his break with SEX, lots of hot SEX! Nabiraza was desperate to stay in "Great Satan" (i.e., America according to Nabiraza's role model and master, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini) so he resorted to the womb of his wife and quickly impregnated her to get the Department of Justice off his back. So far, Nabiraza's bedroom activities paid off handsomely: He is still here, rigorously spreading Khomeinism in the San Francisco Bay Area!
Notes and references
- Holy Terror: Inside the World of Islamic Terrorism (1987) by Amir Taheri, pp. 241-3.
- Hezbollah (Arabic: "حزب الله"; a.k.a. Hizbullah; a.k.a. Hizballah) is an international terrorist organization based in Lebanon. Hezbollah is a sectarian entity, which follows and promotes the Khomeinist version of Shia Islam. Hezbollah has operatives stationed throughout the world, including the United States and Europe. For more information, please see: What is Hezbollah?
Article publishing history
This article page was created on 27 August 2010.
- SABA Board of Trustees
- SABA Board of Directors
- SABA Board of Advisors
- SABA Academy
- SABA "Peace" Walks
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org