The Husayn Day Peace Walks of SABA Mosque
- Militant Khomeinists, coming out of their closets, displaying their true colors...
The Husayn Day "Peace" Walks is a public visibility project that was adopted by Shia Association of Bay Area (SABA Islamic Center), the San Jose-based extremist Judeophobic pro-Hezbollah organization. The "Peace" Walks are held every 12 lunar months, during the first weekend in the Arabic month Muharram al-Haram, at San Jose City Hall Plaza and on the adjacent streets. The first "Peace" Walk took place on Saturday, January 27, 2007.
- 1 Aiming high
- 2 The genie released from the lamp
- 3 Having a cake and eating it too
- 4 The types of Basij scarves
- 5 Is the Basij scarf a Keffiyeh?
- 6 Who wears the Basij scarves?
- 7 Meet the commander of the Basij
- 8 You cannot fool all of the people all of the time
- 9 "Peace" Walks slideshows
- 10 Notes and references
- 11 Article publishing history
- 12 Also see
- 13 External links
- 14 Got questions?
- Aim High! (Motto of the U.S. Air Force)
The idea of having a Husayn Day Walk in the Bay Area was floated around in 2006. At the time, Shia Association of Bay Area had just relocated into its new much larger Islamist center off the middle of Highway 237 (4415 Fortran Ct., San Jose, California 95134). (Yes, Ruhollah "Death-to-America" Khomeini has an Islamist center right in the very heart of Silicon Valley!). The move had happened after a very long struggle to find a qualified and licensable building. Upon settling down at the new location, the top dogs at SABA felt elated and gained tremendous momentum. They right away subdued Mudassir Ali Shah, their former mullah and subsequent long term rival in the South Bay, and forced him to finally recognize them. SABA now had the upper hand. The remaining followers of Mudassir were pretty much neutralized and some eventually even absorbed. It was time for the SABA overseers to "Aim High!"
The genie released from the lamp
- "Al, I can't help you, I'm working for Senior Psychopath now!" —Genie (Aladdin quotes)
The Khomeinist SABA leadership turned its attention to gaining local political power and so was adopted the idea of marching in Downtown San Jose. The announced cause behind the walks is protesting the violent murder in the year 680 of the Imam al-Husayn, PBUH, son of the Imam Ali ibn Abi Taleb, PBUH, and maternal grandson of the Prophet Muhammad, PBUH&HF. However, the implicit motivation behind the deceptive project is capturing the attention of the local politicians and government officials while at the same time promoting and impressing the Iranian regime in Tehran and the grand mullahs of Qom, Iran. The time has come for the Bay Area Khomeinists to come out of their genie lamp and spill out their man and woman muscle onto the streets of San Jose!
Having a cake and eating it too
- Explaining the hypocricy of SABA is as easy as a piece of cake!
And so the SABA Khomeinists did march in Downtown San Jose and they even brought with them the followers of the discredited Mudassir. However, the SABA top dogs wanted to "eat the cake and have it as well". They wanted city and law enforcement officials to attend their "Peace" Walks; yet they had their youths and kids wear Basji scarves to show the Iranian Government that they are not failing to represent and promote their line in this country! Perhaps the SABA leadership thought that the local Americans are ignorant about the militant symbolism of the checkered Iranian-made scarves, the ones worn by Rahbar (Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei), along with his Basij, Pasdaran, and Hezbollah adherents.
(Editorial notes: Include relevant video of the extremist Khomeinist mullah blaming U.S. media for ills of Muslims. Explain why he attacks the media: Jews, etc...)
The types of Basij scarves
The Basij scarves are made in Iran. There are two types of them, both of which are made of cotton: One is a black mesh over a white background while the other is a gray mesh over a black background. The militant SABA youths have used both types.
WARNING: Washing the Basij scarf with very hot water may cause it to shrink down.
Is the Basij scarf a Keffiyeh?
The Basij scarf is not a Palestinain Keffiyeh. Comparing the two scarves is like comparing apples to oranges. Both are fruits but have different tastes. To many people, including Arabs and Muslims, the Palestinian Keffiyeh is a symbol of bloody terrorism. So is the Basij scarf — it is a standard issue to the Basij, Pasdaran, and Hezbollah. The Palestinian Keffiyeh is also a symbol of the struggle of the Palestinian people and their desire for statehood. The Basij scarf is primarily a symbol of loyalty to the oppressive Iranian regime and its Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei. It is also a symbolized call for the replacement of the Israeli occupation of Jerusalem with Iranian regime control via military struggle.
Who wears the Basij scarves?
The Iranian-made Basij scarves are worn by the likes of Hezbollah thugs:
Imad Mughnieh, the international Hezbollah terrorist and murderer of Americans:
A Hezbollah terrorist commanding militant kids:
The Hezbollah terrorist Mohamad Ali El Husseini:
Thugs of the oppressive Iranian regime:
Of course, they all wear these scarves to demonstrate loyalty to their anti-America Iran-based Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei:
Who else wears the Basij scarves? Members of Shia Association of Bay Area:
Meet the commander of the Basij
The commander of the Basij terrorists is Mohammad Reza Naghdi. See how he first adjusts his Basij scarf before he starts talking:
You cannot fool all of the people all of the time
"Peace" Walks slideshows
- Husayn Day Peace Walk-January 2008
- Husayn Day Peace Walk-January 2009
- Husayn Day Peace Walk-December 2009
Notes and references
- Husayn is the maternal grandson of Prophet Muhammad, PBUH&HF. His name is spelled as Hussein among the Arabs; Hossein among the Persians; and Hussain among the South Asians (Indians and Pakistanis).
- A walk as in an organized march for both declared and undeclared purposes.
- Judeophobia is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons related to their Jewish faith.
- Hezbollah (Arabic: "حزب الله"; a.k.a. Hizbullah; a.k.a. Hizballah) is an international terrorist organization based in Lebanon. Hezbollah is a sectarian entity, which follows and promotes the Khomeinist version of Shia Islam. Hezbollah has operatives stationed throughout the world, including the United States and Europe. For more information, please see: What is Hezbollah?
- Describing a task as a "piece of cake" means the task is simple and easily accomplishable.
- To seek to have two things which are mutually incompatible (such as eating a piece of cake and yet still possessing that piece for future use). Example: "Do you seriously want to break up with her and still have sex with her? You can't have your cake and eat it too!" (Source: Wiktionary)
- Rahbar is Persian for leader. It is used as an honorific to refer to the Supreme Leader of the Iranian Revolution. The first Rahbar is Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. He was succeeded by Ali Khamanei
Article publishing history
This article page was created on 11 December 2010.
- Abdallah Harb
- Ali Fawaz
- Hassan Abou Ghaida
- Hassan Jammal
- The Husayn Day "Peace" Walks
- The Husayn Day "Peace" Walks Discussion
- Mohamad Ali El Husseini
- Sajjad Mir
- What is Hezbollah?
- Photos by The4thAuthority @ Picasa
- Photos @ Picasa: Husayn Day "Peace" Walk - 2008-01-13
- Photos @ Picasa: Husayn Day "Peace" Walk - 2009-01-04
- Photos @ Picasa: Husayn Day "Peace" Walk - 2009-12-26
- Sajjad Mir @ The Arcs Network
- The Shia Association of Bay Area Monitor
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org