From The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
No doubt, terrorist mullahs are liabilities to their communities!
Abbas Milani is an Iranian-American Iran expert and the director of Iran studies at Stanford University. Milani is also a sharp critic of the Velayat-e Faqih Regime of Iran.
Quotations by Abbas Milani
- “I expect the regime [of Ali Khamenei and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad] to try to further intimidate the people. If the past is any measure, they will also try to divert attention by creating another international crisis — a new radical gesture of confrontation or even conciliation.”
- "I think the purged and discontented officials [of the Iranian regime] are the sources of increasingly revealing leaks to the press and to the Green Movement of activities and plans by leaders of the [Velayat-e Faqih] regime."
- Referring to the criminals and prostitutes used by the Velyat-e Faqih Regime to intimidate protesters and fill the ranks of pro-government demonstrations, Milani said "I was told the police call them ‘percentage ladies,’ and they come from the ranks of women arrested for a variety of petty crimes. The smartest are handpicked and then offered their freedom in exchange for working for intelligence [or the Revolutionary Guards]."
- Iran Gives West One-Month ‘Ultimatum’ to Accept Nuclear Counterproposal | By Michael Slackman | The New York Times | January 2, 2010
- Steady Drip of Leaks Corrodes the Core of the Iranian Regime | Michael Slackman | The New York Times | January 6, 2010