Al-Hasnain Youth Conference
From The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
- "You can take a Jew out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the Jew." —Imam Muhammad al-Asi
Al-Hasnain Youth Conference is symposium held on yearly basis by Shia Association of Bay Area (Saba Islamic Center), the extremist Judeophobic pro-Hezbollah Khomeinist organization based in San Jose, California.
Who speaks at al-Hasnain Youth Conferences?
Speakers at al-Hasnain Youth Conference have included renowned anti-Semites such as Imam Muhammad al-Asi, the Islamist cleric based in Washington, DC.
Imam Muhammad al-Asi is a highly controversial personality. His presence at the events of Shia Association of Bay Area is a testimony to the extremism and anti-Semitism of this Khomeinist organization.
Al-Asi was a keynote speaker at the event, which took place in Milpitas, California, on Saturday, September 18, 2004. Al-Asi received a hero's welcome during the conference. In addition to his keynote speech, al-Asi ran a workshop covering the topic of Velayat-e Faqih ― the controversial Khomeinist ideology of the Iranian regime.
Who is involved with al-Hasnain Youth Conferences?
At the time when SABA invited Imam Muhammad al-Asi to speak at al-Hasnain Youth Conference in 2004, Abdallah Harb was in charge of the SABA youth programs. Abdallah Harb is a member of the Bay Area Hezbollah crew, which has focused particularly on the indoctrination of the local Shiite youths with Khomeinism and Hezbollah militancy.
These Bay Area Hezbollah elements also included Rafic Labboun (the top dog), Hassan Abou Ghaida, Ali Fawaz, Hassan Jammal and Hussein Zeytoun. Labboun, a convicted felon and a SABA imam, is the highest ranking Hezbollah cadre in Northern California.
The result of the persistent pro-Hezbollah indoctrination of the SABA and Fatimiyya and other Shiite youths by Labboun, Abou Ghaida, Jammal, Fawaz, Harb and Zeytoun is self-evident:
Al-Hasnain Youth contact info
The followings are the al-Hasnain Youth contact info as listed on Facebook:
- Website: http://www.saba-igc.org
- Office: Saba and Fatimiyah
- Location: 4415 Fortran Court, San Jose, CA 95134
Notes and references
- Judeophobia is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons related to their Jewish faith.
- Hezbollah (Arabic: "حزب الله"; a.k.a. Hizbullah; a.k.a. Hizballah) is an international terrorist organization based in Lebanon. Hezbollah is a sectarian entity, which follows and promotes the Khomeinist version of Shia Islam. Hezbollah has operatives stationed throughout the world, including the United States and Europe. For more information, please see: What is Hezbollah?
- Muslim Students Association -Dossier, p.26 | Investigative Project on Terrorism
Email us @ email@example.com