Dr. Shahriar Heidary
From The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
Dr. Shahriar Heidary (Persian: دکتر شهریار حیدری; a.k.a. Dr. Shahriar Heidari) is a very highly active member at the extremist Judeophobic pro-Hezbollah Khomeinist organization Shia Association of Bay Area (Saba Islamic Center) of San Jose, California. Dr. Heidary has served twice on the Board of Directors of SABA (2008-2010) and was in charge of its radical youths program, which he inherited from the Hezbollah Islamist Hussein Zeytoun after the latter had moved to Michigan.
Dr. Heidary is also a brilliant cardiologist who had earned his degree at Stanford University Medical School. He practices cardiology in California in both Los Angeles and San Jose. Additionally, Dr. Heidary is an Adjunct Clinical Instructor in the Division of Cardiovascular Medicine at Stanford University Medical School.
Dr. Shahriar Heidary and the convicted felon Rafic Labboun
- "Whoever is detected in a shameful fraud is ever after not believed even if they speak the truth." (Phaedrus quotes)
Dr. Shahriar Heidary offered very staunch support to Rafic Labboun, a leading Hezbollah cadre and an imam at Shia Association of Bay Area, during his Federal Grand Jury trial in San Jose, California. On April 1, 2010, Labboun was found guilty on seven counts of defrauding seven banks in the United States. Labboun and his radical Khomeinist followers in the Bay Area and elsewhere, including Dr. Heidary, maintained that he is innocent and rejected the unanimous Grand Jury findings as politically motivated, although the trial was non-political and purely technical!
Only one day prior to the sentencing of the convict Labboun, his extremist friends released and circulated the following rap video and exposed their true anti-American colors to all:
Dr. Shahriar Heidary at Hejrat Foundation and Masjid Al-Nabi
Prior to his direct involvement with SABA Mosque, Dr. Shariar Heidary was a leading activist at Hejrat Foundation and Masjid Al-Nabi of West Covina, California (1505 W Garvey Avenue North, West Covina, CA 91790-2138). Hejrat is yet another anti-American Khomeinist institution propagating extremism inside the United States.
Hejrat Foundation was founded and headed by Seyed Mahmood Mousavi, an Iranian national who was arrested by Federal authorities on August 31, 2007. According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Mousavi is "a former interrogator for the Islamic Revolutionary Court in Iran."
On April 24, 2008, Seyed Mahmood Mousavi was convicted of filing false tax returns, omitting Iranian military group membership on naturalization forms, and violating the U.S. economic embargo against Iran. He was sentenced to several years in prison.
The education of Dr. Shahriar Heidary
Dr. Shahriar Heidary had attended some of the very best schools in the United States. He initially went to college at the prestigious Stanford University. Upon his graduation, he proceeded to study medicine at the University of Pennsylvania Medical School. Dr. Heidary completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, which is affiliated with Stanford University.
Dr. Heidary also completed the following fellowships:
- Cardiology Fellowship at the University of Southern California Medical School
- Echocardiography Subspecialty Fellowship at Harvard University Medical School (Brigham and Women’s Hospital)
- Cardiac Imaging Subspecialty Fellowship in Cardiac MRI and Coronary CT Angiography at Stanford University Medical School
Notes and references
- ↑ Judeophobia is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons related to their Jewish faith.
- ↑ Hezbollah (Arabic: "حزب الله"; a.k.a. Hizbullah; a.k.a. Hizballah) is an international terrorist organization based in Lebanon. Hezbollah is a sectarian entity, which follows and promotes the Khomeinist version of Shia Islam. Hezbollah has operatives stationed throughout the world, including the United States and Europe. For more information, please see: What is Hezbollah?
- ↑ Prior to Hussein Zeytoun, SABA youth programming was under the responsibility of Abdallah Harb. Both Zeytoun and Harb are Hezbollah Islamists from Lebanon.
- ↑ Dr. Shahriar Heidary, MD - Cardiology - Los Angeles, CA
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 DoctorHeidary.com - Education
- ↑ Hejrat Foundation: About Us
Article publishing history
This article page was created on 17 June 2010.
- Abdallah Harb
- Ali Fawaz
- Hassan Abou Ghaida
- Hassan Jammal
- The Husayn Day "Peace" Walks
- The Husayn Day "Peace" Walks Discussion
- Mohamad Ali El Husseini
- Sajjad Mir
- What is Hezbollah?
- Hejrat Foundation
- Photos by The4thAuthority @ Picasa
- Dr. Shahriar Heidary, MD - Cardiologist
- Dr. Shahriar Heidary @ LinkedIn
- Shia Association of Bay Area
- The Shia Association of Bay Area Monitor
Email us @ email@example.com