Jeremy D. Fogel
From The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
Jeremy D. Fogel is a United States federal judge. He was born 1949 in San Francisco, CA.
Federal judicial service
- Judge, U. S. District Court, Northern District of California
- Nominated by William J. Clinton on September 8, 1997, to a seat vacated by Robert P. Aguilar; Confirmed by the Senate on March 16, 1998, and received commission on March 17, 1998.
- Stanford University, B.A., 1971
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1974
- Private practice, San Jose, CA, 1974-1978
- Lecturer, Human Development, California State University, 1977-1978
- Law Foundation, Inc., Santa Clara County, CA Bar Association, 1978-1981
- Directing attorney, Mental Health Advocacy Project, 1978-1981
- Executive director, 1980-1981
- Judge, Santa Clara County, CA Municipal Court, 1981-1986
- Judge, Santa Clara, CA Superior Court, 1986-1998