From The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
Mehboob Abedi (Arabic: محبوب عابدي; a.k.a. Mehboob Hasan Abedi; a.k.a. Mehboob H. Abedi; a.k.a. Bob Abedi) is a very highly active and leading member at the extremist Judeophobic pro-Hezbollah Khomeinist organization Shia Association of Bay Area (SABA Islamic Center) of San Jose, CA. In fact, Mehboob is SABA, Inc.'s point man in all issues pertaining to U.S., State of California, and local governments. Mehboob Abedi is also an entrepreneur who heads All Home Repairs, Inc., a San Francisco Bay Area small construction company.
Mehboob Abedi and the convicted felon Rafic Labboun
Mehboob Abedi was highly involved in the trial of the SABA imam Rafic Labboun. The latter was arrested on January 12, 2009, at the San Francisco International Airport by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and charged with credit card fraud. Rafic Labboun is also the leading Hezbollah operative in the Bay Area. Mehboob Abedi frequently provided updates on the Labboun felonious matter to the Saba Mosque congregation, especially during Friday prayers.
Mehboob most famous quote on the Rafic Labboun felonious affair is "We will get him off the hook." Missing from Mehboob's boastful announcement was "God willing." Indeed, Labboun's case went to trial and on April 1, 2010, a U.S. Grand Jury found Labboun guilty on seven counts of defrauding seven American banks using credit cards and bad checks. Finally, on July 19, 2010, Judge Ronald M. Whyte sentenced the convicted felon Labboun to 27 months of imprisonment followed by three years of probation and ordered Labboun to pay US $102,000.00 in restitutions to his victims.
So much for getting Labboun off the hook!
Mehboob Abedi and the Khomeinist mullah Nabi Raza Abidi
Mehboob Abedi is a very close confidant of SABA Mosque's in-house extremist mullah, Nabi Raza Mir (a.k.a. Nabi Raza Abidi). The duo share much more than a surname. They are both pro-Iranian regime activists who work relentlessly to promote Khomeinism in the Bay Area and beyond.
Notes and references
- ↑ Judeophobia is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons related to their Jewish faith.
- ↑ Hezbollah (Arabic: "حزب الله"; a.k.a. Hizbullah; a.k.a. Hizballah) is an international terrorist organization based in Lebanon. Hezbollah is a sectarian entity, which follows and promotes the Khomeinist version of Shia Islam. Hezbollah has operatives stationed throughout the world, including the United States and Europe. For more information, please see: What is Hezbollah?
Article publishing history
This article page was created on 5 August 2010.
- Abdallah Harb
- Ali Fawaz
- Hassan Abou Ghaida
- Hassan Jammal
- The Husayn Day "Peace" Walks
- The Husayn Day "Peace" Walks Discussion
- Mohamad Ali El Husseini
- Sajjad Mir
- What is Hezbollah?
- Mehboob H. Abedi @ Facebook
- Mehboob Abedi @ LinkedIn
- Photos by The4thAuthority @ Picasa
- The Shia Association of Bay Area Monitor
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org