Mohamad Ali El Husseini
From The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
Mohamad Ali El Husseini (Arabic: محمّد علي الحسيني) is an undercover Hezbollah operative and a mullah who had earned his black turban in the seminaries of Qom, Iran. Hezbollah is the Lebanon-based international terrorist organization, which is armed, trained, financed, and strategically controlled by the oppressive anti-American Khomeinist Iranian regime.
The tasks of Muhamad Ali El Husseini
Mohamad Ali El Husseini has been tasked by Hezbollah and Iranian Intelligence to run undercover security and political and social absorption operations on their behalf. In essence, El Husseini is one of the "Plans B" of Hezbollah and the Iranian regime!
Among the assignments of Mohamad Ali El Husseini is to approach real and imaginary opponents of Hezbollah and engage in one or a combination of the followings:
- FUND-RAISING: Gather funds from them with the pretext of using the moneys to run anti-Hezbollah projects.
- ESPIONAGE: Gather information about their work, social and political activities, goals, and connections.
- DISRUPTION: Clandestinely interfere in Shia projects not running under the umbrella of Velayat-e Faqih and disrupt them.
- TERRORISM: Deliver implicit and explicit threats on behalf of VFR and Hezbollah and engage in violence if required to do so.
Mohamad Ali El Husseini is also tasked with creating a supposedly-friendly channel for pro-Hezbollah elements living outside of Lebanon to transfer money indirectly to Hezbollah. El Husseini runs several "projects" and "associations" in Dahieh, the Hezbollah terror stronghold in the southern suburbs and slums of Beirut. Among these misleading Hezbollah projects and associations are:
- The Islamic Arabic Council (aka: The Arab Islamic Council. Arabic: المجلس الإسلامي العربي)
- The Arab Islamic Resistance (AIR) (Arabic: المقاومة الإسلامية العربية)
- ALOROBA TV (Arabic: تلفزيون العروبة)
- Bani Hashem Universal Association (aka: Bani Hashem International Association. Arabic: جمعية بني هاشم العالمية)
- Zhawi al-Qurba Association (Arabic: جمعية ذو القربى)
- Bani Hashem Center for Research and Translation (Arabic: مركز بني هاشم للأبحاث والترجمة)
Mohamad Ali El Husseini uses the following bank account to gather funds for his projects:
- Banque Libano-Francaise, SAL
- Haret Hreik Branch
- No: 943404.01
Mohamad Ali El Husseini also uses Western Union and MoneyGram International as well.
Extensive Internet-based deception
Mohamad Ali El Husseini and his accomplices in Hezbollah and VEVAK are experts on the usage of the Internet and websites as tools for the deception of uninformed victims. For instance, Hezbollah and Velayat-e Faqih media specialists have been creating misleading "articles" in various languages, including Arabic and English, about him and saturating the Internet with them. The non-expert on terrorism might view and read these "articles" and come to conclude that El Husseini is an authentic opposition to Hezbollah and a genuine pro-peace pro-Arab anti-Velayat-e Faqih Regime activist. Following the trail of such "articles," counter-terrorism operatives can in fact identify the undercover pro-Velayat-e Faqih "authors" from various Muslim and non-Muslim countries.
The goals of Hezbollah
Mohamad Ali El Husseini also uses the Islamic Arabic Council (Arabic: المجلس الإسلامي العربي) as a Hezbollah political and social absorption entity, whereby he seeks to attract and recruit members of the Shia community who are displeased or disillusioned by Hezbollah. The terror organization seeks to achieve several goals here:
- MAINTAINING CONTROL: Preventing real opposition to Hezbollah from forming, as the absorption groups led by El Husseini are in the end Hezbollah-controlled.
- OPPOSITION SUFFOCATION: Preventing the true and real Shia opposition to Hezbollah from gaining ground, as the absorption groups led by Husseini will take away from the genuine opposition its potential new members.
- OPPOSITION DRAINAGE: Gathering funds from both Lebanese and foreign anti-Hezbollah donors, including the wealthy Gulf Arabs and members of the Lebanese diaspora. This infiltration technique prevents these funds from reaching their true destination, thus strengthening Hezbollah twice: Once with the received moneys; and a second time by denying the funds to the real Hezbollah opposition, thus weakening it!!
- RECONNAISSANCE & INFILTRATION: Establishing a relationship with Arab and Western intelligence agencies under the pretext of opposing and combating Hezbollah. The links with these agencies are used by the undercover Hezbollah operatives to develop further credibility during the infiltration expansion process. This also allows Hezbollah and VEVAK to probe for intra-agency intel gaps and identify further communication and organizational weaknesses. At a minimum, Hezbollah and Iranian intel use the gained information to expand their who's who databases and enemy intel organizational charts.
- MAINTAINING CLERICAL SUPREMACY: Most evil of all, maintaining in the Shia psyche that their political leadership, whether pro- or "anti-Hezbollah" should always consist of turbaned clerics who have graduated from the seminaries of Qom, Iran! The message here is "oppose us but only from behind our cloaks!" (Arabic: "عارضونا ولكن فقط من خلف عبااتنتا!") Evil, very much evil!!!
El Husseini as a political prostitute
In essence, Hezbollah has chosen Mohamad Ali El Husseini for the role of a political prostitute (Arabic: مومس سياسية), whereby he poses as a black-turban-for-hire (Arabic: عمامة سوداء للتوظيف). It certainly is not a job that any of the excessively proud Hezbollah terror operatives would seek or accept.
The so-called "Arab Islamic Resistance"
The latest invention by Hezbollah and Mohamad Ali El Husseini includes a ghostly military organization named the Arab Islamic Resistance (Arabic: المقاومة الإسلامية العربية). El Husseini claims that the Arab Islamic Resistance (AIR) militia includes 3,000 members. Hezbollah, on the other hand, claims to have been "caught off-guard" by AIR and its large membership base. In a country where Hezbollah controls its international airport, smuggles arms from Syria and through various Lebanese seaports, maintains an intelligence and terror organization that spans the globe, etc., was Hezbollah truly "surprised" by El Husseini's so-called AIR?! Of course not! Indeed, AIR is full of only air! The problem with the Hezbollah leadership and Iranian Intelligence is that they think that most people are simple fools and that they — Hezbollah and their bosses from the Velayat-e Faqih Regime (VFR) of Iran — are smart enough to take advantage of the simplicity of these people... Indeed, Hezbollah and VFR have fooled too many Lebanese for too many years to think that they are the angels of liberation and the guardians of Lebanon, but on May 7, 2008, the Iranian-made illusion faded once and for all and the true oppressive nature of Hezbollah and VFR became self-evident on the conquered streets of Beirut and in the invaded villages of Mount Lebanon.
Hezbollah has been facing formal accusations of having hijacked the Lebanese Shia community and monopolized resistance and military activities against Israel. These charges are very serious and negatively affect the already tarnished image of the terror organization. So, the response of the Iranian intel community and the leadership of Hezbollah is to create a ghostly military organization that "rivals" the Hezbollah militia. Hence we have the so-called Islamic Arabic Resistance, the members of which are assigned by Hezbollah!
- The Bani Hashem Center for Research and Translation is one of the Hezbollah projects where some of the foreign non-Arab wives of Hezbollah terrorists are assigned to work. Indeed, numerous Hezbollah operatives who have lived abroad have picked up wives from their host countries with the encouragement of their terror organization. The goal of Hezbollah here is to build and expand its international terror network through not only Lebanese immigrants but also through "religious" conversion and bio-infiltration. Hence, Hezbollah maintains an army of operatives who i) carry foreign passports; ii) speak the native languages of their mothers without accent; and iii) and have the looks of the people of their mothers! Indeed, there are Hezbollah operatives who look African while others look Germanic or Asian, etc!
- Much of the Faqihi clerics are most certainly repugnant and abhorrent, however the good news is that, according to the Shia tradition, when Imam Mahdi, PBUH&HF, reappears along with Jesus the Son of Mary, PBUT, he shall apparently behead some 5,000 Muslim clergymen.
- In the early 1990's, Mohamad Ali El Husseini was sent by Hezbollah to Bosnia-Herzegovina to participate in the civil war there. The idea was to make the Velayat-e Faqih Regime of Iran popular among the embattled Bosnian Muslims (who happen to be Sunni, not Shia). It is not by coincidence that Hezbollah has chosen El Husseini for assignments in European countries such as Bosnia, the United Kingdom, and Germany, all of which he has visited. El Husseini has a very light complexion and European features, which make him ideal for running operations in European societies worldwide. Without his beard, which he can instantly get rid of, one might not be able to distinguish him from passersby on the streets of, say, Hamburg, Germany!
- Mohamad Ali El Husseini suffers from facial Hyperhidrosis, hence his face is always covered with sweat. This condition makes it really difficult for Husseini to be an effective cleric, for the typical Shia clergymen spend much of their time exchanging kisses with the faithfuls. In El Husseini's case, he spends much of his time explaining his sweaty problem to the believers.
- Mohamad Ali El Husseini is directly linked to the Hezbollah sleeper terror cells based in the San Francisco Bay Area. He coordinated with them the execution of security and disruption operations aimed at U.S. citizens and organizations. The operations failed and consequently one of the minor terrorists was forced to leave the United States and return to Canada while a Hezbollah commander was lured back to the United States and arrested in the Bay Area. Other cell members left California and relocated to other places. Further information cannot be publicly shared at this time.
Notes and references
- The Hezbollah operative Hassan Jammal referring to the Hezbollah undercover agent Mohamad Ali El Husseini in the aftermath of a failed plan.
- Mohamad Ali El Husseini is also know as Mohammad Ali Al Husseini; a.k.a. Ayatollah Alsayed Mohammad al-Huseini
- Hezbollah (Arabic: "حزب الله"; a.k.a. Hizbullah; a.k.a. Hizballah) is an international terrorist organization based in Lebanon. Hezbollah is a sectarian entity, which follows and promotes the Khomeinist version of Shia Islam. Hezbollah has operatives stationed throughout the world, including the United States and Europe. For more information, please see: What is Hezbollah?
Article publishing history
This article page was created on 22 April 2009.
- Abdallah Harb
- Ali Fawaz
- Hassan Abou Ghaida
- Hassan Jammal
- The Husayn Day "Peace" Walks
- The Husayn Day "Peace" Walks Discussion
- Mohamad Ali El Husseini
- Sajjad Mir
- What is Hezbollah?
Email us @ email@example.com