Nabi Raza Abidi/Glossary
From The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
No doubt, terrorist mullahs are liabilities to their communities!
- A.k.a.: Also known as
- AMU: Aligarh Muslim University of India
- ameel or aameel: Arabic for agent (Arabic: عميل). Every Muslim who opposes Velayat-e Faqih is a aameel.
- Amelite or Aamelite: One who is from Jabal Amel (Arabic: جبل عامل), a small area in the Levant located in the southern part of modern-day Lebanon.
- CIA: Central Intelligence Agency
- FBI: Federal Bureau of Investigation
- The Great Revelation: is Ali ibn Abi Taleb, PBUH&HF, as revealed in the Quran in a Surah (Arabic for chapter. Arabic: سورة) named as such (Arabic: النباء العظيم).
- Haidar: One of the names of Ali ibn Abi Taleb, PBUH&HF. It is Arabic for lion (Arabic: حيدر).
- haram: Arabic for forbidden [by God] (Arabic: حرام)
- insha'Allah: Arabic for God willing (Arabic: إنشاء الله)
- masha'Allah: Arabic for may God's will be (Arabic: ما شاء الله)
- NRA: Initials: Nabi Raza Abidi
- NRM: Initials: Nabi Raza Mir
- PBUH: Peace be upon him/her
- PBUH-3: Peace be upon him, trice
- PBUH&HF: Peace be upon him and his family
- PBUT: Peace be upon them
- Ph.D.: Doctor of Philosophy
- Rahbar: Farsi (Persian) for "Leader of the Revolution." The post of Supreme Leader in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Ramadan (or Ramadhan): (Arabic: رمضان) A holy lunar Islamic month during which Mulsims fast from dawn until sunset.
- SABA: Shia Association of Bay Area, a pro-Velayat-e Faqih Islamic center based in San Jose, California.
- SF*BASIC: The San Francisco Bay Area Shia Islamic Community: A News Site
- VFR: Velayat-e Faqih Regime of Iran
More about Nabi Raza
- Alternative names and name spellings of Nabi Raza
- Marriage and family of Nabi Raza
- Nabi Raza: The name decoded
- Nabi Raza: The title expanded
- Notable Relatives of Nabi Raza
- Religious focus of Nabi Raza