From The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
No doubt, terrorist mullahs are liabilities to their communities!
- "Asceticism is not that you should not own anything, but that nothing should own you." —Ali ibn Abi Talib
- "Going by the simple profile of the village folk [in Alipur, Karnataka, India], Iran is still a remote land of Alf Laila [One Thousand and One Nights] imagination." —Maqbool Ahmed Siraj
- "Those who seek evil shall find it wherever they look." — Attorney Mark Reichel during the trial of the convicted felon Rafic Labboun.
- "Rebellion to tyranny is obedience to God." — Benjamin Franklin, a Founding Father of the United States of America.
- "He who does not thank the created did not thank the Creator." —Prophet Muhammad
- "Some Muslims are voicing their opinions and calling for change. They would like imams, who tend to be older, male and 'imported,' to be able to connect with a generation of Muslims raised in America." —Farah Akbar
- "That [Rima Faqih's achievement as the first Miss USA winner to publicly identify herself as Arab American] goes to show you, in America we don't care what your faith is, we don't care what your politics are... If you look smoking hot in a bikini, we will embrace you... [the win would] finally help get her name off the no-fly list." —Jay Leno
- "Behind every wicked terrorist, there is a wicked mullah!" —DevoutBlogger
- "We will get [Rafic Labboun] off the hook." —Mehboob Abedi