Saba Academy of San Jose, California
From The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
- From SABA with love: The next American generation from the anti-America association
Saba Academy is the madrassa schooling project started by Shia Association of Bay Area (Saba Islamic Center), the infamous pro-Hezbollah Khomeinist Islamist anti-Semitic organization based in San Jose, California. The SABA madrassa and the SABA mosque are conveniently co-located, which permits SABA's in-house and visiting extremist mullahs to indoctrinate the pupils with Khomeinism both inside and outside the classroom.
Mudassir Shah and his supporters were forced to leave the discredited organization they had helped develop due to severe problems with the top dogs at SABA Islamist center. Led by Sajjad Mir, the SABA overseers replaced Mudassir with Rafic Labboun, a Hezbollah Islamist activist from Dahieh, Lebanon.
Labboun remained as the in-house imam at Shia Association of Bay Area until it discovered Nabi Raza in 2002.
Several months after Nabi was hired, Rafic left SABA Islamist center and relocated to Dahieh, Lebanon, only to run a major international credit card bust-out operation. Imam Rafic Labboun was eventually caught by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and found guilty of bank fraud by a Federal Grand Jury on April 1 (Fool's Day), 2010. His trial took place in San Jose, California.
The Mission of Saba Academy
- Mission of the Khomeinist madrasa: "Our Mission is Serving Humanity by Raising Future Leaders of High Moral Character through Educational Excellence."
- Serving Humanity:
- "Jews are the enemy of humanity." ―Imam Abdul Alim Musa, a Saba Mosque visiting cleric
- "Death to Zionism." ―Allameh Mohammed Zaki Baqri, a Saba Mosque visiting cleric and relative of Nabi Raza. Both "sadat" mullahs are from Alipur, an all-Khomeinist village located in Karnataka, India.
- "Take The Gun And Fight the Zionists and the Nawasib." ―Ali Mir (a.k.a. Ishraq Abidi)
- Serving Humanity:
- Raising Future Leaders: In the image of Ali Mir (a.k.a. Ishraq Abidi), Abdul Alim Musa, Jumanah Imad Musa Ahmad Albahri, Asad Jafri, , Mojtaba Beheshti, Nabi Raza Mir (a.k.a. Nabi Raza Abidi), Rafic Labboun, Zaki Baqri...
- High Moral Character: Think Khomeini, Khamenei, Hezbollah, "Greater Satan," "Death to America," terrorism, and sanctioned credit card fraud...
- Educational Excellence: Think of open talks about cocaine trade and gangsterism at Saba Mosque in the presence of Nabi Raza (the mullah of the notorious center) and Shia Association of Bay Area trustees, directors, and advisers by an antisemitic imam...
So much for serving humanity at Saba Academy!
Flyers distributed by Abdul Alim Musa @ SABA
Ex-convict Abdul Alim Musa distributed the following abhorrent flyers to the misled members of Shia Association of Bay Area, including very young kids:
Sad but true!
Notes and references
- Hezbollah (Arabic: "حزب الله"; a.k.a. Hizbullah; a.k.a. Hizballah) is an international terrorist organization based in Lebanon. Hezbollah is a sectarian entity, which follows and promotes the Khomeinist version of Shia Islam. Hezbollah has operatives stationed throughout the world, including the United States and Europe. For more information, please see: What is Hezbollah?
Article publishing history
This article page was created on 27 April 2010.
- Abdallah Harb
- Ali Fawaz
- Hassan Abou Ghaida
- Hassan Jammal
- The Husayn Day "Peace" Walks
- The Husayn Day "Peace" Walks Discussion
- Mohamad Ali El Husseini
- Sajjad Mir
- What is Hezbollah?
- Photos by The4thAuthority @ Picasa
- Saba Academy
- Shia Association of Bay Area
- The Shia Association of Bay Area Monitor
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org