The "Unknown Money"
From The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
- If the money is unknown, hurry-up, steal it, but don't let it ever be known!
"Al-Maal al-Majhoul" is Arabic for "The Unknown Money" (Arabic: "المال المجهول"). It is a rogue theological concept that was developed by pro-Velayat-e Faqih clerics who went astray. According to such clergymen, "stealing" the money and other assets of "oppressors" (i.e., people who follow creeds other than theirs) is totally halal (Arabic for allowable. Arabic: حلال) as long as one is sure he won't be caught and cause trouble for his "community."
So from such a specific religious perspective, the act of clandestinely "picking-up" the moneys and properties of those who follow different religions and sects is not considered theft at all. To the contrary, the practitioner of such activities is supposed to gain blessings and unseen rewards. To the "thief," his only financial burden is that if he keeps any of the "picked-up" funds and properties for a year or more, he has to "purify" the remaining sum by paying Khums (Arabic for one fifth. Arabic: خمس) to his Faqihi Marjaa (the top religious leader whom he imitates in the conduct of his daily affairs. Arabic: مرجع).
Hence, one can argue that such an act (the picking up of the belongings of those who belong to different creeds) is by no means immoral but instead a mere expression of one's religion and faith, especially if the "thief" obtains a so-called "private fatwa" (Arabic for religious edict. Arabic: فتوى) from, say, "Ayatollah" Ali Khamenei, to bless the deed (or, from an alternative perspective, misdeed).
The "Unknown Money" is "Clean Money"
The "Unknown Money" is indeed considered "Clean Money" (Arabic: المال النظيف. Transliteration: Al-Maal an-Nazif). For instance, the terror organization Hezbollah, which uses only "Clean Money" to finance its "resistance" and terror operations, accepts "Unknown Money" contributions.
Article publishing history
This article page was created on 27 May 2009.
- Hezbollah Sleeper Terror Cells Questions and Answers (A must-read)
- Barbarians at the Gate: Velayat-e Faqih Hezbollah Terrorists in Our Midst:
- Hezbollah Sleeper Terror Cells in Canada:
- Hezbollah Sleeper Terror Cells in America:
- The Narcissism of Hezbollah (Highly recommended)
- The Women of Hezbollah (Editor's pick)
- The Kids of Hezbollah
- The Worldly Motivations of Hassan Nassrallah
- The Mayor of Bint Jbeil (A case study)
- Hassan Nasrallah in Pictures
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org