Tweets From the Trial of Rafic Labboun
From The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
No doubt, terrorist mullahs are liabilities to their communities!
Twitter accounts to check out
For tweets from the Grand Jury trial of Rafic Labboun (case # CR-09-00058-RMW), please check out the following Twitter account:
- Counterideology @ Twitter: Jury Selection
- SoftwarUS @ Twitter: Trial - Day 1
- UWSAH @ Twitter: Trial Day 2 and Day 3 and Verdict
- Court Schedule of Rafic Labboun
- Verdict in USA vs Rafic Labboun
- Tweets From the Trial of Rafic Labboun
- Sentence of Rafic Labboun
- Court Appeal of Rafic Labboun
- Where is Rafic Labboun?
- Ya RAFIC
- Ya RAFIC Lyrics
- The Court Appeal of Rafic Labboun: Denied
- #labboun: A Twitter hashtag used to link tweets from the trial of Rafic Labboun.
- ACLU: The American Civil Liberties Union.
- America: A great but morally declining country that can be summed up with one sentence: E Pluribus Unum (Latin for Out of Many One).
- Al-Hajj: See Hajj.
- FBI: Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Fed: Slang. a federal official or law-enforcement officer.
- G: An abbreviation for government. Can be used to refer to employees of Uncle Sam.
- Google: The best Internet search engine ever.
- Gov: An abbreviation for government.
- Hajj: An Islamic honorific used to address the Muslims who have performed the pilgrimage to the Holy Cities Mecca and Medina in Arabia.
- Khamenei: Ali Khamenei. A deceitful Iranian demagogue of Turkic stock who has been stealing the wealth of the great Iranian peoples while building weapons of mass destruction and fostering terror organizations throughout the world (especially in Dahieh, Lebanon).
- Khomeini: Ruhollah Khomeini. A mean-spirited bloodthirsty embittered Persian jerk who terrorized the world and caused the demise of millions of Muslim lives before he drank poison and died.
- Lebanese Brad Pitt, The: A notorious international businessman and member of the Bay Area Shia community; he hails from Baalbek, Lebanon.
- Lebanese Obama, The: Rafic Labboun, as described by a Fed.
- Lion of Liberty, The: The Sacramento-, California, based ACLU activist and attorney Mark Reichel.
- Sam: Is Uncle Sam: A fictional character used to personify the U.S. Government. Sam is the nickname for Samuel, a male Hebrew name. Originally Shemi'El: The Name of God.
- w/ : With.
- w/o: Without.
- YAW: Yet Another Witness.