Velayat-e Faqih Glossary of Terms
From The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
No doubt, terrorist mullahs are liabilities to their communities!
- aamaliyah amniyah
- Arabic for "security operation," (Arabic: "عملية أمنية"). This is Hezbollah jargon used to describe undercover and intel operations. In colloquial Lebanese Arabic it is pronounced as aamaliyeh amniyeh.
- aamaliyah istish'hadiyyah
- Arabic for martyrdom operation (Arabic: عملية إستشهادية). It is a violent attack during which the attacker is expected to die. (e.g., suicide bombing.) In colloquial Lebanese-Arabic it is pronounced as aamaliyeh istish'hadiyyeh. This expression was initially Hezbollah-specific jargon but was picked-up by all militant Arab Islamic groups.
- amn al-hizb
- Arabic for "Party Security" (Arabic: "أمن الحزب"). This is Hezbollah jargon. It is used to refer to the security and intelligence apparatus of Hezbollah.
- amni jeddan
- Arabic for "very much security" (Arabic: "أمني جدا"). This is Hezbollah jargon; it is used to describe an operative as one who is highly involved with intel and security matters and hence "special."
- Is the language of the Qur'an. Muslims believe that this is the language preferred by God and used by the angels to pray and converse. Hence, Arabic is also called the Language of the Heavens.
- (Arabic: بعلبك.) An ancient Levantine city located in eastern Lebanon, in the Bekaa Valley, near the Syrian border. This town is famous for its magnificent Roman ruins. Hezbollah was born in Baalbeck in 1982 after the 'Israeli' invasion of Lebanon.
- The Central Intelligence Agency of the United States.
- "Clean Money"
- (Arabic: المال النظيف. Transliteration: al-maal an-nazif.) Hezbollah has designated the funds it receives from the "holy" Velayat-e Faqih Regime (VFR) as "clean money" as opposed the "un-clean money" received by its organized opponents from non-holy sources.
- The Hezbollah stronghold in the over-crowded neighborhoods and slums located to the south of Beirut. Dahieh as it is pronounced, or ad-Dhahiyah (Arabic: الضاحية) in classic Arabic, is Arabic for suburb.
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- A follower of Velayat-e Faqih, an offshoot of mainstream Shia-Islam that was invented (Arabic: بدعة) and put to practice by the late Ayatollah Khomeini (Farsi: ايت الله خميني) after the Iranian revolution of 1979.
- Is the native language in Persia. Islam students who attend the seminaries of Qum, Iran, first have to learn Farsi.
- Arabic for religious edict. (Arabic: فتوى.)
- The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Arabic for jurisprudence. (Arabic: فقه.)
- Arabic for discordance and strife. (Arabic: فتنة.)
- The "Father of All Bombs" or formally the Aviation Thermobaric Bomb (ATB) is a Russian-made air-delivered/land activated thermobaric weapon. Foab is reportedly four times more powerful than the U.S.-made Moab (or MOAB: "The Mother of All Bombs").
- "God's Men"
- See "Men of God."
- "Great Satan"
- (Farsi: "شيطان بزرگ." Transliteration: "Shaytan Bozorg.") This is the derogatory label assigned by the late Ayatollah Khomeini to the United States of America. Although the English press has been translating "Shaytan Bozorg" as "Great Satan," a more accurate translation is "Greater Satan" or "Greatest Satan."
- Arabic for seminary (Arabic: حوزة). Shia clerics are graduates of the Hawzas such as those of Najaf, Iraq, and Qum and Mashhad, Iran. There are also Hawzas in Syria and Lebanon as well.
- Hai e Sellum
- (Arabic: حي السلم.) An overly crowded shanty neighborhood located at the southern end of the Dahieh slums of southern Beirut.
- Without the single quotes, it is Arabic for "those which are with God" (Arabic: حزب الله) a Qur'anic term that applies to all planes of existence at all times. Hezbollah consists of two words in Arabic: "Hizb" and "Llah" (i.e., Allah, Arabic for God), which together are pronounced as Hezb-o-Llah or Hezbollah. In modern post-Colonial Era Arabic the word Hizb (Arabic: حزب) has been used to also mean "party" as in a modern political party. The founders of Hezbollah chose this name for their entity to imply that they are the physical manifestation of the holy "Hand of God." They also indoctrinate their members and followers to believe that Hezb-o-Llah in the Qur'an literally refers to them.
- "Islamic Resistance"
- (Arabic: "المقاومة الإسلامية". Transliteration: al-muqawamma al-islamiyah.) The military arm of Hezbollah. It has been used to "resist" against Jews, Sunnis, and Druze as well as Christians. In the Eighties of the Twentieth Century, it was also used against the Shiite-Muslim members and followers of the Amal Movement.
- Legal Loop-hole Infiltration
- (Arabic: الإختراق بالثغرة القانونية.) A method for infiltrating the American society whereby foreign anti-West couples give birth to as many kids as possible while visiting or working in the United States. The children born in America are by law automatically U.S. citizens. They are then raised in America or abroad with anti-West values. In either case, the "American" kids have gained permanent legal access to the United States and other Western countries.
- "The Lions of Dahieh"
- (Arabic: "أسود الضاحية." Transliteration: "ossoud ad-dhahiyah".) The self-assigned exaltation to the thugs, militiamen, and terrorists who have paralyzed and invaded the Sunni neighborhoods of Beirut and the Druze towns and villages of Mount Lebanon.
- al-maal an-nazif
- See "Clean Money."
- al-maal at-taher
- See "Pure Money."
- Arabic for charitable institution (Arabic: مبرة), usually referring to religious schools. Hezbollah has established dozens of Mabarras throughout Lebanon. Hezbollah uses the Mabarras to achieve at least the following goals:
- Control the education and values of the Shia children
- Indoctrinate the Shia children with Velayat-e Faqih ideology and hence insure that the future Shia generations are Faqihis
- Guarantee a continuous supply of fresh highly indoctrinated and militarily trained Faqihi militiamen and operatives
"الرئيس" الإيراني محمود أحمدي نجاد
The "President" of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, kissing the left hand of his lord and master Ali Khamenei, the Vali e Faqih.
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- The "president" and ultimate demagogue of the Velyat-e Faqih Regime (VFR) of Iran. Ever since he assumed his VFR office in 2005, he has been milking the Palestinian Cause to gain the attention of the restless Arab Street. His purpose is to inflict maximum anxiety and unease among the governments of the Arab World, the United States, and Europe. His message to them: "The Palestinian Cause is mine. I shall milk it like a cow and use it as a Persian-Trojan Horse to penetrate the Arab World and enrage the mobs against you. Beware, the Velayat-e Faqih does have poisoned teeth and can bite very deep!"
- "Men of God"
- Hezbollah describes its militiamen as "God's Men." (Arabic: "رجال الله". Transliteration: "Rijal-o-Llah".)
- The GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb (MOAB) (colloquially known as the Mother Of All Bombs) is a large-yield conventional bomb developed for the United States military by Albert L. Weimorts Jr. At the time of development, it was touted as the most powerful non-nuclear weapon ever designed. The bomb was designed to be delivered by a C-130.
- The intelligence agency of the Jewish State.
- Arabic for spies or informants. (Arabic: مخابرات.)
- The Narcissistic Entity
- (Arabic: الكيان النرجسي. Transliteration: al-kayaan an-narjasy) A reference to the narcissistic "Nation of Hezbollah." (Read more.)
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization. It is a military alliance that includes the United States, Canada, and many European nations.
- The Neo-Persian Imperialistic Project.
- "Pure Money"
- (Arabic: المال الطاهر. Transliteration: al-maal at-taher.) Considering itself the "true-to-fact" "party of God," Hezbollah believes its funds to be pure and holy.
- A city in Persia (Iran) famous for its Shia seminaries and the shrine of Maasoumah, PBUH, the sister of the Eighth Imam, Ali ibn Moussa ar-Ridha, PBUH-3.
- Farsi (Persian) for "Leader [of the Revolution]." The post of Supreme Leader in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Shia Association of Bay Area. A pro-Velayat-e Faqih anti-Semitic Shia-type Khomeinist Islamist organization based in San Jose, California. SABA is a political organization. SABA openly supports Hezbollah, the Lebanon-based international terrorist organization.
- As-Sayyed al-Ka'id
- Arabic for the Leader Sayyed (Arabic: السيد القائد). Sayyed is Arabic for master. A sayyed (asa syed in Pakistan and India) is a descendants of Imam Ali ibn Abi Taleb, PBUH&HF, and Fatimah, PBUH, the daughter of Prophet Muhammad, PBUH&HF. As-Sayyed al-Ka'id is Hezbollah jargon used to refer to the Vali e Faqih, Ali Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of the "Islamic Revolution" in Iran and the Shahenshah (Farsi for King of Kings) of the Velayat neo-Persian Empire. In American Faqihi-Shia mosques, the pro-Velayat mullah (Farsi for cleric) would offer congregational prayers for the Vali e Faqih by calling on God to "preserve our leader" in Arabic (Arabic: "واحفظ قائدنا". Transliteration: "wa'ihfaz ka'idana").
- Arabic for young men. (Arabic: الشباب.) Hassan Nasrallah refers to his mobs and militiamen as ash-shabab.
- ash-shaheed al-hay
- Arabic for the "Living Martyr" (Arabic: "الشهيد الحي"). This is Hezbollah jargon that became a mainstream expression. It is used to refer to those who, against all odds, survived conducting a martyrdom operation or very high risk military attacks. In the mainstream, it is used to describe dedicated activists who survived persecution and assassination attempts.
- Farsi for king of kings. (Farsi: شاهنشاه.) The Supreme Leader of the Velayat-e Faqih Regime of Iran has assumed this role in our times. The president of Iran reports to him; he is also the boss of leaders in foreign lands such as Hassan Nasrallah, the Secretary General of Hezbollah, and Khaled Mashal (Arabic: خالد مشعل), the chairman of the Political Bureau of Hamas, etc.
- ta'adu'diat al-adwaar
- Arabic for multiple alternative roles (Arabic: تعددية الأدوار). Ta'adu'diat al-adwaar is one of the most powerful weapons in the Faqihi arsenal of systemic deceit: It calls on its followers to engage in hypocrisy and pretense wherever and whenever it is necessary. As such, Faqihis living, say in the West, can pretend to be normal, peaceful, pro-Western citizens because this is the required role there. This pro-Western role does not contradict with the roles of, say, the demagogues and armed militants of Tehran, Iran, and Dahieh, Lebanon: Both parties are playing multiple alternative roles but moving towards the common goal of promoting the interests and schemes of Velayat-e Faqih Regime.
- Taklif Shar'e
- Arabic for mandatory religious obligation (Arabic: تكليف شرعي). This is Hezbollah jargon. The Hezbollah mobs and militiamen are totally controlled by their masters in Dahieh, Lebanon, and Tehran, Iran, with this religious mechanism. For instance, the Hezbollah leadership chooses candidates for the parliamentary elections and issues a taklif shar'e requiring all pro-Velayat citizens to vote for only the approved candidates. This mechanism kills the democratic process and renders the citizens into robots whose will is controlled by Hassan Nasrallah and his boss in Tehran, Ali Khamenei, the Vali e Faqih.
- Arabic for nation (Arabic: الأمة). This is an Islamic term. It is usually used in combination with the word "Islamic" as in the Islamic Ummah (Arabic: al-ummah al-islammiah. Transliteration: الأمة الإسلامية).
- Ummat Hezbollah
- Arabic for Nation of Hezbollah. (Arabic: 'أمة حزب الله'.)
- The ministry of intelligence of the Velayat-e Faqih Regime (Iranian Intelligence).
- The Velayat-e Faqih Regime of Iran.
- (Farsi: نائب صاحب عصر.) An invented title (Arabic: بدعة. Transliteration: bid'aah) created by the Velayat-e Faqih Regime of Persia (i.e., Iran) and assigned to the first so-called Vali e Faqih (Farsi: ولي فقيه), the late Imam Ruhollah Khomeini. The self-assigned invented title implies that the position of the Vali e Faqih is holy and favored by God and al-Imam al-Mahdi, PBUH&HF.
- Wilayat al-Faqih
- Arabic for Welayat al-Faqih (Arabic: ولاية الفقيه), which is Farsi for the Guardianship of the jurisprudent.
- Hezbollah Sleeper Terror Cells Questions and Answers (A must-read)
- Barbarians at the Gate: Velayat-e Faqih Hezbollah Terrorists in Our Midst:
- Hezbollah Sleeper Terror Cells in Canada:
- Hezbollah Sleeper Terror Cells in America:
- The Narcissism of Hezbollah (Highly recommended)
- The Women of Hezbollah (Editor's pick)
- The Kids of Hezbollah
- The Worldly Motivations of Hassan Nassrallah
- The Mayor of Bint Jbeil (A case study)
- Hassan Nasrallah in Pictures
Email us @ email@example.com