Verdict in USA vs Rafic Labboun
From The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
On Thursday, April 1, 2010, 10:00 AM, a Federal Grand Jury found Rafic Labboun to be guilty of seven counts of bank fraud. According to court testimonies, the Saba Mosque imam ran a complex international bust-out scheme using his credit cards and bad checks.
USA vs. Rafic Labboun: Document 147 - Jury Verdict
USA vs. Rafic Labboun: Document 154 - Jury Verdict
- Court Schedule of Rafic Labboun
- Verdict in USA vs Rafic Labboun
- Tweets From the Trial of Rafic Labboun
- Sentence of Rafic Labboun
- Court Appeal of Rafic Labboun
- Where is Rafic Labboun?
- Ya RAFIC
- Ya RAFIC Lyrics
Email us @ email@example.com