Ya RAFIC Labboun
From The Islamic Counterterrorism Institute
Ya RAFIC is a radical anti-America rap song by Ebrahim Mohseni (a.k.a. Radio Rahim), a Hip Hop and rap artist and a Khomeinist supporter of Shia Association of Bay Area (SABA Mosque). Ya Rafic was released released on July 18, 2010, on the eve of the sentencing of SABA imam and convicted felon Rafic Labboun.
Ya RAFIC is a shout of defiance against justice and accountability. There is no denial that Rafic Labboun had engaged in credit card fraud; however, Labboun has politicized his arrest, trial, and imprisonment as a strategy to save his face and preserve his reputation among his radical followers.
Rafic Labboun has fallen because he has succumbed to his whims and greed. However, Rafic has been trying to use his legally-irrelevant radical political background as a parachute to sooth his landing in prison! The easiest way for a Hezbollah Islamist such as Labboun to conceal his criminality is to attempt to throw mud on the American justice system and accuse the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the U.S. Attorneys of "concocting up a story," prosecuting him "without any evidence," and "making up a lot of things!"
What does Yemen have to do with the trial of Raffic Labboun on felony charges?
Notes and references
- ↑ Although Ebrahim Mohseni is a proponent of extremist Black militancy, he in fact is not Black. The father of Mohseni is Persian while his mother is Irish. Mohseni uses rap and Black imagery as a strategy for appealing to African-Americans to join the Khomeinist bandwagon. It is a very well known fact that the deceitful clerical regime of Iran and its international terror proxies are seeking a foothold in the United States by targeting the members of the historically disadvantaged African-American community and portraying Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini as a champion of their cause.
- ↑ Hezbollah (Arabic: "حزب الله"; a.k.a. Hizbullah; a.k.a. Hizballah) is an international terrorist organization based in Lebanon. Hezbollah is a sectarian entity, which follows and promotes the Khomeinist version of Shia Islam. Hezbollah has operatives stationed throughout the world, including the United States and Europe. For more information, please see: What is Hezbollah?
Article publishing history
This article page was created on 19 November 2010.
- Court Schedule of Rafic Labboun
- Verdict in USA vs Rafic Labboun
- Tweets From the Trial of Rafic Labboun
- Sentence of Rafic Labboun
- Court Appeal of Rafic Labboun
- Where is Rafic Labboun?
- Ya RAFIC
- Ya RAFIC Lyrics
- The Court Appeal of Rafic Labboun: Denied
- Ebrahim Mohseni @ Facebook as Radio Rahim
- Ebrahim Mohseni @ MySpace as ebraHIM
- Ebrahim Mohseni @ Twitter as HajjRahim
- Ebrahim Mohseni @ YouTube as BornePhoenix for Radio Rahim
- The Shia Association of Bay Area Monitor
Email us @ email@example.com